2013 Kawasaki VULCAN® 900 CLASSIC
It's called classic for a reason: it draws its styling cues from days when everyone who was anyone had a muscle car, 8-tracks pumped the tunes out and a low-slung motorcycle turned heads. With its distinctive two-tone Special Edition pearl flat stardust white and flat ebony paint scheme and whitewall tires, the Vulcan® 900 Classic is definitely one bike to get noticed on, with its spoked wheels, low-slung seat and dual slash-cut mufflers.
- 903cc V-twin offers an optimal balance of performance, style and manageability
- Digital fuel injection for precise throttle response and improved fuel economy
- Special Edition flat, two-tone paint scheme and whitewall tires provide a uniquely stylish presence on the street
- Rider floorboards with heel and toe shifter enhance rider comfort
- 5.3-gallon fuel tank is largest in class
- Stylish tank-mounted instrumentation includes fuel gauge
- Fat 180-series rear tire is widest in class
- Efficient and stylish belt drive runs cleaner and requires less maintenance than a chain
All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) if shown for a vehicle excludes set-up, freight, taxes, title, licensing or other dealer charges, and is subject to change. Individual prices may vary. Please request a quote for specific pricing.